Alright. I’m not going to be using Tumblr for a month.
I’m going through so much right now at church and deciding my future (which I don’t understand why I have to at only 18 years old). So, I’m going to be giving up Tumblr for a month. Tumblr will not be the only thing i’m giving up for a month, but I just need the break.
I need time to focus on God and my future, so I’m dedicating a month to that. So, please don’t unfollow me or anything, because I’ll be back in a month, babes.
"Be kind and love one another." -Ellen Degeneres
I’ve always made lists of things I want in a dude, but never what I don’t want in a dude. Here’s a few major things.
1. Smoker- Yeah, it’s sexy to watch, but not sexy to smell.
2. Heavy drinker- Sure as long as you’re legal, I don’t care if you drink, but please don’t get drunk all the time.
3. Clingy dude- I love guys that are very affectionate and sweet, but there’s a line of being affectionate and clingy. Sometimes, I don’t want you all over me and sometimes I just need some quiet time for myself. Don’t be asking me a bunch of questions when I’m crying, either. That to me is extremely clingy. If I want you to know, I’ll tell you. Don’t be calling me all the time asking what I’m doing…it’s nice to know that you care, but I don’t need to know that you care every hour. Sometimes, you just need to back up off of me.
4. Drama filled dude- This is pretty obvious, but still I should address it. I don’t want any kind of drama in my relationship…I get if it’s family drama that you can’t avoid, but if it’s avoidable, avoid it, please. I swear some people love drama and love being right in the middle of it. I can’t handle that.
5. A dude that ignores me- Its funny that a clingy dude and a dude that doesn’t listen both made the cut on this list. Congrats. But I’m gonna need a dude that listens to me and won’t zone me out while playing video games or playing music. I want to be involved in your life to an extent. And Lord knows, if I’m willing to talk to you, you better listen, because I will shut up if you don’t. And when I talk, it’s important.
6. Immature dude- Gah…this bugs me so much. I want a guy with a great sense of humor and everything, but not to the point where he’s a 8th grader. I love ‘that’s what she said’ jokes and ‘penis’ jokes and everything, but seriously, some dudes are too immature for their own good and it bugs me.
7. Egotistical dude- I’m sorry, you can be talented and stuff (because I want a guitar playing singer), but do not get an ego that you’re better than everyone else. I need a guy with a humble heart. And if you don’t have that, you might as well walk elsewhere, because I won’t stand for it. Thank you very much.
So, yeah. Basically…